Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Not another test

The Queen of Swords of yesterday is sending me through a maze, another test it seems.  Puzzled I am at how many more tests and trials one goes through in a lifetime. Maybe this one will be easily solved. Best not to get wrapped up in the dilemma, but enjoy my time in the garden.  Sometimes it might be a good thing to get lost, or just to wander and wonder till things right themselves.
Like any Tower, sometimes the fall might be just a little knee scrape.

2 comments:

  1. Makes me think of the phrase, "All who wander are not lost." What feels like wandering sometimes takes us to our center.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...