Monday, April 8, 2019

I'm okay, You're okay

Nine of Wands, don't give up and don't give in.
Also a line in a song by Mike and the Mechanics,  "and if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be okay."
I recently heard an affirmation that I am saying to myself almost constantly "My priority is well-being through self-awareness"  This affirmation is more fitting for this Nine of Fire (Wands)
Why bother trying to stay on top and keep ahead of the pack when working  on bettering oneself is an option.  Both are challenging, one I think, is more rewarding.




The Gaian Tarot

4 comments:

  1. so many choices during a life time, what is right last week might not be right next week. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a big sigh. Heard it all the way out here!

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...