Sunday, April 7, 2019

Looking this way and then that


The Mirror has two faces. In my mind's eye I still think of myself as about forty-five, though the mirror shows and tells a different age.  It still catches me by surprise sometimes, especially on those really good days when my energy is good and I am in the flow, and then pass a mirror and go "whoa"

I was watching Sunday Morning on CBS a while ago and Caroline Kennedy gave an interview.  From her appearance she has chosen not try to look younger than her age of sixty-one, no face-lifts, no botox.  Same here at sixty-two.  I wonder though if I had more resources if maybe I would have done it differently? Probably not.  Embrace the Crone years.

The Gaian Tarot - Joanna Powell Colbert

1 comment:

  1. Embracing is much better than fighting (because that will always be a losing battle, no matter how much money you have)!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...