Ten of Pentacles.
Instead of searching for something more; enjoy what is stacked right in front of you. The Yellow Brick Road. Sure why not? Remember the wisdom after the venture, "there's no place like home."
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
often most enjoyed and appreciated after a week at the beach ;)
ReplyDeleteWell I don't know about that? Maybe a week of visiting back home after moving to the beach.
Deletecan you tell an attitude difference since I went back to inside work?
Going is great, but coming home is a great feeling too.
ReplyDeleteIdk about that either. A friend called last night who moved to FLA 1.5 years ago and said she heard my name being called on the waves.
Delete