Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Causation

 

The winter has taken its toll on me. I find myself isolating more and more. Working barely part-time, my refusal to embrace the cold, and my fear and anxiety for my fragile heart, overwhelming me. I had several calls yesterday reminding me there are others that have their problems and issues and needed someone to talk to. Listening, helping, assisting others may just be the antidote to help what ails me. Me, I ail me. 





Rider Waite-Smith Tarot






4 comments:

  1. It's hard not to believe our thoughts, but they rarely are a good representation of reality. I think here there was a support group for those who had heart issues; I think you would do well with something along those lines, offering and receiving support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have much to offer, don't discount your value.
    On the other hand I've been blue too, am actually looking forward to my next dr. appointment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never been one to embrace the 'white coats.' Now it seems I will spend more time with them, may even get to the place of accepting.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...