Thursday, February 10, 2022

Brainstorming

;00 

Everyone is gathered to brainstorm about the future. What is next, where to live, what do we want to accomplish? Success can be found in the details. The 'good life' mostly requires planning. Yes there are those that seem to be naturally lucky, but mostly, if we want to change or get some place we have to act. Plan to do and plan on doing.  We can come up with all kind of great ideas but we still have to put our plan into action, step through the gateway and get on with getting on.

I have a four hour Zoom Continuing Education class that starts at 9am. I guess for now I am planning on continuing my sales career.




Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

4 comments:

  1. I imagine you will retire when you decide it is the right time. At least Zoom lets you stay in your home rather than getting out in the cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started delivering newspapers at 11; maybe give it up at 71. Make it an even 60 years.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...