Friday, February 18, 2022

Emulate

 

My last post on Tuesday I mentioned the little things that irritate. Well I guess I let some of those little things balloon along with a few other things that day, enough so that my heart went to fluttering. Maybe a few times here and there since the cardiac event, but Tuesday evening was a prolong session, enough so that anxiety began to build and the next thing, I took myself to the hospital, where I stayed for a few days to have tests. When all the images that could be taken of my heart were completed my wonderful heart is doing fine, actually has strengthen since the 'event.' Good news indeed, but a lesson that I am still working on, releasing the resistance and tossing the fear and anxiety. The Queen of Wands is an excellent person to emulate. Cool and composed. Do what is best for me and honor that. Take care of me and my lovely heart and my companion,  Kitty.



Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

5 comments:

  1. Everyone that I know who has had a cardiac event experiences this very thing. I'm glad that you went and got evidence that your heart is healing. (((C)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really have not spoken with other cardiac patients. That is good information. Still having these 'new' symptoms, may well be my new norm.

      Delete
  2. Probably quite similar to my experience of "my ankle hurts, I have bone cancer". Good for you for making sure you were actually OK and for the doctors for not sending you home.
    It sounds a bit looney on the surface but can I suggest tapping? It is an offshoot of acupuncture, try Cyrus Bush on youtube for a simple class. Before I even reach the sides of the eyes my breathing is slowed and I'm relaxing. I don't bother with the sides of the body, my spleen is fine :) Take what you want and leave the rest I always say,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have watched a few 'tapping' videos. Guess I will go back and review and give it a try. Thanks for suggestion.

      Delete
  3. Glad you're okay, Carolyn, and do try the tapping! It's gotten surprisingly good -- and it sounds like there's evidence -- reviews. -Kate

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...