Sunday, February 20, 2022

Quiet Contemplation


 I am at that point in my life that I can slow down and let things flow to and from me. No need to rush to get somewhere, I am there. All well and good and yet my mind still races. All kind of mundane things, nothing much of importance and I ask myself what is so fearful in the quiet of my mind? Go, go, go. Do, do, do. All the years of going and doing are not where I need to focus anymore. 

"In my own little corner, in my own little chair I can be whatever I want to be. On the wings of my fancy I can fly anywhere and the world will open its arms to me." ~ Cinderella - Richard Rodgers



Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

1 comment:

  1. I think that busyness and need for productivity of our early adult years can be hard to let go of when we get older.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...