Monday, February 28, 2022

Turning a corner

 

Yesterday I had a Reiki session. Had not had one since tornado recovery, when I knew I needed energy healing, as I was so fractured. With my heart a fluttering I made an appointment after leaving hospital a week or so back. It helped; I feel a bit more centered. My heart asked for help and what the heart wants the heart gets. One recommendation is doing some grounding work. The winter has had me locked away from the Earth; this week offers a glimpse of Spring with a few days of warmer weather. I will be out and placing my bare feet on the beautiful Earth. Bonding and Grounding. Releasing and Recharging. The harshness of winter is almost behind me.  



The Good Tarot ~ Colette Baron-Reid

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're practicing some great self-care! There are many ways to ground yourself (try Google) - pick some favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...