Friday, February 4, 2022

Naysayers

 

If I was out for a lovely walk and came across a field of heads, I would most likely freak out and then get the heck out of there as quickly as I could. This image makes me think of talking heads and all the chatter and input we hear from others. Do this don't do that. Go here not there. Most everyone has an input or opinion. It's the voice that is within that we hear the most, and a lot of time the biggest naysayer in our life. The impasse I am at in my life is mostly because of the distractions I am allowing. TV, Myself, Others, Books, Electronics, all kinds of things to keep me from being in the moment. My biggest distraction at the moment is ice. 2 days thinking about the approaching winter storm, 1 day of watching the tv and more fretting, now another 2 days of slow, steady work getting a path out of home to drive or waiting 2 days for the Sun to do some of the work. Me, I am the cause and effect in my life.


Earth Wisdom Oracle

1 comment:

  1. " I am the cause and effect in my life." Some people never figure this out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...