Sunday, October 24, 2021

Thought into Action

 

This Ace of Swords is similar to the Fountain Card in this deck, of which I drew yesterday. Yesterday I was pondering my disinterest in most everything.  The shorten hours of daylight is a contributing factor for sure, but what about the listlessness that is enveloping me? I was recently reading an article about the anti-inflammation eating program. I have been viewing most food labels since my cardiac event, and I am dismayed at what the labels reveal. It really may come down to eating mostly a whole foods - vegetarian diet. I have made a few adjustments and I  am thinking I need to commit more to those lifestyle choices. I think this Ace of Swords is giving me the nod to put those thoughts into action and see if my energy levels change, and my blood chemistry.

Ohh, but what about Thanksgiving and all the wonderful treats that are served? 😕


The Fountain Tarot

5 comments:

  1. Take the Middle Way - eat well six days, and give yourself a day off on the seventh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What to eat, what not to eat ... I get inflammatory "migraines" and always ask myself Is It Something I Ate or Drank? and never, ever, have I found it to be consistently one thing, if any at all. So I wish you luck at discovering the true cause of anything. Lately I'm wondering if my issue is not drinking enough water, period. But I may never really know. So frustrating.
    I hope your low energy and blood problems don't last.
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support. We can all drink more water and really should. I get headaches when I don't. Some nights I wake up with a headache and go drink a glass of water and it eases off pretty quickly.

      Delete
  3. keep seeking, don't give up, even little changes make up differences that count!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...