Friday, October 8, 2021

Lift off

 

I could hear in my mind the flap and snap of sails with the wind passing through and over them and I let my mind drift.  I wonder if I found my happy thought, where it would take me?  

I think of the cards in the Tarot usually as a procession from one to the next, a story line. When not sure what a card might mean I can review the cards on either side to help with what might be revealed to me. When I look at the Six of Swords between the Five and Seven of Swords, which both portray taking things that don't necessarily belong to us, or letting or thoughts lead us astray; since we are in the realm of Swords, I wonder about the Six? The Six of Swords takes us away from the Five only to find ourselves back at the Seven of Swords, repeating lessons needed learning. Hopefully so we can skip pass the hardships of the Eight, Nine, and Ten of Swords and sail on to clear and bright blue skies. No more hard and buffeting winds or thoughts, just clear sailing.

1 comment:

  1. Our mind can be an ally or an enemy depending on how we use it.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...