Sunday, October 10, 2021

Group endeavor

 

Don't let despair over a difficult situation over take you.  You can persevere through this phase and clear the path to that which waits next.  

Late yesterday afternoon I felt like I was in the midst of a new cardiac event.  Actually I have had several moments like that. Anxiety. Fear for what the next episode might bring.  I think I may need to join a cardiac support group. Sometimes that just what we need, others that have faced the same trauma. 




The Tarot of Durer ~ Lo Scarabeo Pietro Alligo

1 comment:

  1. I have found that the people in such groups, who have experienced what you have, often have really helpful ideas that docs and others don't have. (((C)))

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...