Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Letting go

 

One of my sister's four-legged family members is coming to the end of her days. What a lovely and wonderful girl she is and has been.  When I lived with my sister for the better part of a year during my recovery nine years ago, she was a steadfast companion during those days. When I drew this card I thought there was no doubt about the imagery. Death is at hand.  The draw of Death mostly signals endings and changes that are upon us, and sometimes an actual death may occur.  I love that beagle girl, and Cassie will always be a part of my heart. Will today be that day?  When she is ready I hope she moves along and does not linger in pain and fear.



The Tarot of Durer

3 comments:

  1. What a loving legacy she's left behind. May her passing be as peaceful as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so special. I had a cat that patted my eyes when I was crying, dear dear Smoky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lovely and wonderful Cassie did leave the planet yesterday. Her time was at hand and how she will be missed.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...