Monday, October 25, 2021

Front Guard

 

With this Page holding the ace of swords in a front guard position it might suggest being a bit cautious today, mind my thoughts and not get carried away by them.  But...my very first thought on viewing the card is to have a bit of fun with my sword(think happy thoughts).  A young boy presented with a sword would automatically assume an un-guard position and look for some sword play time. So for today, I am just not going to take myself so seriously. Get over myself and have a bit of fun. Play time anyone?




The Fountain Tarot

4 comments:

  1. I'm in, bringin' donuts! Well, we'll share one between the three of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of my first sling-shot. :) Okay, I'll bring the coffee or tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot tea please. Then we can all play from our sugar high from the pastry treat!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...