Thursday, October 28, 2021

Intriguing

 

This group presented themselves this morning, the cards kind of stuck together. I noticed that on either side of central card the images are insubstantial, not fully present, like whispers of past and future.  I wonder if most of my daily struggles are based on those whispers, shadows of things past and not yet or may never materialize?  Doing some research since my cardiac event, it seems stress is the major contribution factor, more than genetics or diet to arterial plaque. Can all those thoughts and concerns of yesterday and tomorrow be what really clogged up my arteries?  Bogged me down in fight or flight? Something to consider.



The Fountain Tarot

2 comments:

  1. I've come to blame my cancers on my temper, but who knows. There is a long history of heart disease in our family... along with depression. It is all a Package I think, how we deal with it is important.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...