Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Core beliefs

 

The other day I was going through a forgiveness meditation; reflecting on all the mistakes, big and small that I have made during my 64 years. Many of which I am sure to have forgotten. The biggies, they kind of stick with you.  Can we forgive ourselves?  Is there really anything to forgive? We are born human and that in itself can assure us of making mistakes. We are as the saying goes "Only Human".  Mistakes are part and parcel of living. We learn by them. Those experiences are part of our make-up. If I had not experienced them, I would not be who I am today, they make up some of my core beliefs of myself. Lean into acceptance and let go of the 'good' or 'bad' labels and release them. 



The Tarot of Durer



1 comment:

  1. such a beautiful deck. I made a card yesterday for the core me. part of a series but I had to drill down to the core to have a place to start.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...