Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Roar/Meow

Here kitty, kitty, kitty

I know most people link Strength with the Constellation Leo, which would all be based on the lion imagery.  Strength is more than just a roar.  Strength is endurance, going the distance, inner control and much more.  Leo the Lion is all about adoration.  They roar and meow when not getting enough attention, they are mostly about being noticed.  What's the point in being beautiful if no one tells you?
Maybe today I will encounter a lion that needs petting and I will just have to pull on my reserves and put up with someone's ego.




Celestial Tarot

1 comment:

  1. sometimes the lion intimidates with size too. Bit of an unfair advantage.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...