Saturday, March 10, 2018

Pocket full of posies

Working my way down the chain of Pentacles. 

When I drew this card I heard "Out of the two comes ten thousand."  This is the third day of royal pentacles, the king, the queen, and now the princess.  She makes merry as she goes along her path.  Spring is in the air and tonight we set our clocks ahead one hour for 'Daylight Savings Time'  I planted some pansies the other day and this morning they are wearing a light coat of snow; Winter has not yet released his grasp. Soon ten thousand of us will be dancing and celebrating the Spring Equinox announcing the longer, warmer days of Spring. 
I am ready to begin something new. 




Celestial Tarot  -Kay Steventon & Brian Clark

3 comments:

  1. something new keeps our brains fresh. I hope. I can't do the learn something new each year anymore, so I make up for it by reading strange books. I don't remember much from them but it was all good going in...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you enjoyed the time going in. I lose bits of this n that and I figured it wasn't that important so that's why I forgot about it. We only came with so many Gigbytes of RAM.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the reminder about the time change!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...