Friday, March 9, 2018

Identifier

The Queen of Pentacles, my identifier card,

Today will be a good day.  My gal pal the Queen of Pentacles is on hand.  I think she has showed up to remind that I have a friend in me, besides others. Yesterday I said goodbye to a friend because it was time for us to part ways. Thankfully the King of Pentacles was on hand to shore me up with his impassiveness when my 'friend'  had a hissy fit. I had given her a 'pass' card on many occasions, but it came down to a pentacle for me to say, enough is enough.  Thinking about it now it gives me lots of room to fill up with delightful, meaningful things that a Queen of Pentacles appreciates. 




Celestial Tarot

2 comments:

  1. I've had a few I've let go of, and a few that have let go of me.
    Hurts some either way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does. This one maybe not so much. She was a huge time suck so I think in the long run it will be a good thing.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...