Friday, March 2, 2018

Queen Me

Not me you won't

So glad to see this Queen of Wands.  Yesterday the Emperor started to get the best of me.  Last night I placed him back in deck and shuffled asking how I could deal with the bully (emperor) yesterday?  I went in search for the Emperor and the next card was the advice card, The Knight of Wands.  Immediately I felt that it recommended, "Carolyn get on your high-horse and go bonk the bully on the head with that big heavy wand he is carrying."  The Queen of Wands has now stepped in to take charge of the whole situation.  She empowers me not to put up with the heavy-handedness of the Emperor.






The Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

3 comments:

  1. Impossible to get a bully to see what they are.They are too into the endorphin rush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right as you most often are. Old cranky b&#*@#d

      Delete
  2. She's definitely a good mentor for following one's passion rather than just the rules!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...