Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Preperation

Don't leave home without it.

Without what I ask?
It is the holidays and the traffic is non stop.  I often wonder where everybody comes from this time of year.  Yesterday I saw at least 6 almost accidents.  People plowing through red lights so they can get wherever 2 minutes quicker.  My business really scales back for the next month or so and thank goodness for that.
So don't leave home with out it: is courage, fortitude and prayers, to make it out and about and back in one piece.  Maybe those shields at the front door remind me that a best offense is a good defense. 





2 comments:

  1. Don't leave home without patience - it could prevent some of those wrecks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, one of my great lessons this life, patience. Thanks for reminding me.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...