Monday, December 19, 2016

Breathe

As we become older we breathe more shallowly.  This card reminds me to breathe.  It feels symbolically like the Goddess breathing the Universe into existence; so to for us.  Breath is life.

Now would be a great time to work on a Breath practice.  I must of read and heard a half of dozen re-ferences to Mercury Retrograde yesterday, which begins today.  Earlier this year I posted about Mercury Retrograde as a three week time frame to re-think, re-do, re-sist overdoing anything.  It is a perception thing.  If you think it is going to be a problem it will be.  It re-ally is a time of pause to see what you have done the previous three months and re-evaluate your progress and destination and re-set your goals if needed.  Since we are at the time of  the darkest days of the year I think Mercury Retrograde is spot on at this time -  giving us time to cast our gaze back over 2016 re-lease that which doesn't work for us and then turn and look forward to the New Year.

Breathe!


eartheart wisdom - Sue Lion

3 comments:

  1. I love it when you write like this!!
    Each breath is a tiny meditation in itself to re-peat over and over again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each breath is a tiny meditation, you are right. I was thinking if we breathe more deeply do we live more deeply. Children run and jump and play and breathe deeply. As we get older we breathe more shallowly and then we begin to sit and not do much. Has to be a strong connection.

      Delete
  2. Just seeing that card made me take a relaxed breath! :) I think a conscious breath is all I need to make me pause and reassess what I'm about to do or say.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...