Monday, June 27, 2022

Was that just a dream?

 

Clutter clearing is more than just getting rid of that which is of no use to me anymore. Maybe items in our home. Moving beyond limiting beliefs. Possibly a new nutritional approach to issues that began the pattern to overeating. With all that and more, just about everything has an emotional attachment to it, a memory that lingers. Those remembrances can bring a smile, a tear, or both, Letting go of the things around my home, not such an issue. Letting go of the excess weight, is another thing all together. Much of my weight was gathered in defense of the world around me. Circumstances change and yet my heart still feels the dulled pain. If, if I let go of the foundational hurts, and that is a BIG 'IF' what then defines me? Can I discover the me of me?



Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

1 comment:

  1. I think you might just uncover something beautiful and freeing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...