Saturday, June 25, 2022

Be your own Change

 

When our ship doesn't come in, we think why me? I must have done something wrong. In fact it may have nothing to do with what we have or have not done. When things go awry we secretly wonder, what did I do? Why didn't I do things better to begin with? The dark side of our ego can blame us for all kind of things, making us responsible for things beyond our control. Stuck, figure out how to get unstuck. Life is fluid and filled with Change. Be your own Change.





Majestic Earth Tarot - J.D. Hildegard Hinkle

2 comments:

  1. I just got out of twice on one of Sharyn's decks (Majestic Earth). I just bid what I could afford. My ship didn't come in, but I figured I helped raise more money for her. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...