Thursday, June 30, 2022

Make it so

 

Can I believe it? June 30th, half of the year gone. Seems like we just lifted our cups in cheer for the beginning of the New Year. Nine of Cups, the Wish Card! What do I wish for in the second half of year? I never declared a New Year's resolution, so nothing to beat myself up over for not accomplishing. I would love to boldly march through the next 184 days, and not limp through them as in the first six months literally.  I will still be limping as I go forward, until knee surgeries are completed later this year and the second one in 2023. Optimistically I can accomplish many a thing, even if I have to limp and inch along the way.




Rider Waite-Smith Tarot


1 comment:

  1. Hope you get those surgeries soon. The folks who I know had it said it made a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...