Monday, June 13, 2022

Flux

 

Ended last week with a draw of the Two of Cups and beginning this new week with another draw of the Two of Cups. Last week's draw evoked the feeling of disagreement and here I believe is acceptance. Once we finally settled on an agreement we can come to terms and hopefully feel good about that decision. Change is constant in our lives, best to get a good hold on it and get ahead of it if possible. At least we feel we have some say in our lives when we accept the inevitable and do the best we can, and it is good to have others to share our lives as me move forward with what may be even if there are disagreements. Hell I disagree with myself all the time, but hey that's Life.



Majestic Earth Tarot ~ Storm and Wonder - J>D> Hildegard Hinkle

1 comment:

  1. I love this Two of Cups. It seems to say we don't have to agree on every little detail as long as we're sailing in the same direction.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...