Thursday, June 16, 2022

Above

 

I love to watch birds dance with the wind as they drift on the Wind's currents. Every once in awhile I try to image all that they may see as they ride the currents. I wonder, do they rise above because they can or because they must? A joyful pastime or a needed observation point? The Ace of Swords suggests I obtain a new viewpoint. The suit of Swords deals with conflict, maybe unresolved problems or issues. Is the Ace of Swords a harbinger of conflict, a need to look at an issue from a different perspective? The day will tell the tale.




Majestic Earth Tarot

1 comment:

  1. Birds are smart enough to go with the flow (in their case, air rather than water). :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...