Tuesday, June 7, 2022

ho-hum

 

These days seem more of a yawn-fest than downtime from working. I am a bit bored with myself, which says more about my mindset than my need to do. The rush to not having to adhere to a time-table is allowing me to find my rhythm in life, which seems to be nothing at the moment. Slowing down and waiting has not been my forte. I am still releasing those sticky bits of others and society's expectations. Sitting under a tree has some measure of interest. 





Marco Polo Tarot


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the slow down helps us see with more clarity what we need to do and what we don't need to worry about. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...