Wednesday, June 8, 2022

I choose

 

Waiting on HVAC tech to stop by and look at ac unit. Three weeks ago I had the seasonal service and checkup and last night no cool air. The unit is old and I have probably gotten all the use out of it that is possible. Today I get to decide to be proactive in replacement instead of whining about the cost, the inconvenience, and worry of the situation. With this Seven of Cups choices made are mine. Do I get seven estimates, no that would take too long and I would be miserable suffering with hot nights of no sleep to possibly save a few coins. I don't care to have to go through these things, but on the other hand this most likely will be the last time in this life I will have to choose new hvac units for a home.



Marco Polo Tarot



2 comments:

  1. I feel that way about the unending hospital and doctor bills. I want to stay healthy, which requires I pay them, just like you want to stay cool! Hope you get a new unit soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me think of my health. No sense in worrying about it, my heart doesn't need any more stress. Do it and be done.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...