Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Second guessing

 

When it comes to choices, to make a decision about This 'n That, why when once made, we have tendency to question our decision? Should I have or should of not? Did I do the right thing? Did I choose correctly? This constant battle that we wage with ourselves with fear over wonder, the negative over the positive, black over white, can drive us to the brink.  The raven or dove?  Most would go with the dove because it's  white connotation  is a symbol of peace and harmony whereas the raven harkens something sinister. For the most part the choice is not the problem, but the insistent questioning of our choice that makes us miserable.

When things just don't seem all that positive we might ask ourselves, is it me?


Majestic Earth Tarot

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...