Wednesday, June 22, 2022

A moment please

 

This depiction of The Page of Wands calls to my mind images of an Autumnal Equinox observation, odd when yesterday we celebrated the Summer Solstice. The energy of Page of Wands does encourage forward thinking. 'What's next' is a mantra of the Page of Fire, starting something and moving on to the next in the same moment. My mind has been this way for quite a while. Always looking to what is next. Exhausting is what it can be, when really all I would like is some quiet time of contemplation. Summer is here! the Season I longed for in the cold dark days of winter. Fall will arrive before I barely blink. Taking one of those "let's get started" ideas of the Page and working with that is a course of action. Just one, just one, just one.



Majestic Earth Tarot

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...