Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Seek

 

What a lovely day, warmer with lots of sunshine.  The trees are not budding, but the air is full of pollen, announcing the soon to be foliage. Though a bit chilly this morning I sat at the an opened window. Kitty loves sitting on the ledge and I enjoyed a morning song from the birds. For a moment life is good. 

   Seek and Sing

And the earth bursts forth with mercurial beauty as the energy of change infuses us with joy. Seek. Sing. Love. Linger. Breathe. Bath in her sparkling sent. ~ Sue Lion

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card for spring! I just filled our feeders for our nest-building lovelies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be picking my first big bouquet of daffodils by next week!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...