Thursday, March 17, 2022

Wearing of the Green

 

It is amazing to me how much I begin to  flourish with the warmer weather and the longer days of sunlight.  Maybe at heart I am more dryad than mermaid. 

Today is St. Patrick's Day.  I really enjoy the day, but not the thought of this renown priest chasing all the snakes, 'druids' out of Ireland. Well he didn't completely succeed, thankfully, and the magic remains. Today I think I will go buy a cupcake and have a bite and then leave bits of cake in the forest at a the local park. I know the fairies are there and will enjoy a bit of  a green confectionary treat left for them.

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY!



Magick and Myth - Sue Lion


4 comments:

  1. what a fun plan, and I'm glad you recognize the truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad more do not. Christianity can be brutal when it suits the Church's need.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...