Friday, March 11, 2022

Baltimore?

 

Since I started taking medications for my heart issues I have had some weird dreams, most making no sense at all to me. Last night's implausible dreamscape had me dashing around trying to figure out how I made three luncheon dates and I was at a airport to take a flight to Baltimore. What? In my hay-day I never would have scheduled multiple appointments or get-togethers at one time, always being conscious of others time and the out right rudeness on my part to keep another waiting, and who would want to fly to Baltimore?  Guess the Knight of Sword's advice is to keep my mind and thoughts on the right track and not worry about some dream whose time will not come, at least to me. Heck my days of running here to there are over. A slow, gaited pace is it for me.


The Fountain Tarot

2 comments:

  1. I've had some strange dreams lately, though on the plus side, I'm sleeping better than I usually do. When I take melatonin occasionally, I really have some bizarre ones! It's good to wake up and realize it was just a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like one of my anxiety dreams.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...