Saturday, March 12, 2022

Peace

 

It's a cold Saturday morning here. Two inches of snow fell overnight and with the windchill outside, it is a balmy 15°. Time to get up and face the day. Did okay with the other six days this week, no reason not to get up and get going on day seven. I haven't been painting many rocks of late, but last few days I have painted and placed a few yellow rocks with Peace painted in blue. Maybe I will spend part of my day painting rocks to place the seven days of next week. Peace!





The Fountain Tarot

1 comment:

  1. We had 86F in February, but today we've got 24 mph gusts with a hard freeze expected tonight - March definitely came in like a lion!
    Your rock project sounds like a nice way to spend a cold day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...