Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Here to there and back again

 

As a child I believed in all sorts of Wonderment.  My favorites in reading were tales of myth and magic. School and responsibilities encroached on my time and magic was set aside. Fear and anxiety replaced anticipation and wonder, my transformation from childhood to adult became complete. As I still teeter on the edge of fear most days I wonder, would the return of magic help me transform back to those wonder days of childhood marvel.





The Good Tarot





2 comments:

  1. I think daily adult life does beat the curiosity and wonder out of us, but a return to that way of thinking could bring grand results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked a teacher once when do children lose the wonder, and she said promptly 3rd grade/8 years old.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...