Thursday, March 24, 2022

Lazy Daises

 

Yesterday's Dark Knight indeed did block me. Several things that I was working on came to end, both were expected and suprisingly I was not upset at the upsets. Just as well. This morning I am completely comfortable and happy and acknowledge that. Sure I would like my legs to work a bit better, but I cannot change what happened to my body ten years ago, so I have acclimated the best I can. And who says laying around taking it easy on those 'off' day is not a good thing? There are moments in The Forest of Enchantment, Our Lives, that are lovely. Not everyday, but enough to make the journey worth it.




The Forest of Enchantment

3 comments:

  1. I think when we can embrace what is, we also learn to find joy and contentment all around us. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the trick isn't it? To be happy in the moment.

      Delete
  2. Love me my unicorns!! My first smile of the day~ thank you~

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...