Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Right where I am

 

We can travel, explore, and question, and then finally realize like Dorothy did, 'There's no place like home.'  I spent a bit of time in yard yesterday, cleaning up debris and then sitting in the lovely sunshine. I have travelled many times to Florida to sit in the sun, and I can do the same in my own backyard, at least part of the year. Simple can be better. Maybe today I can travel a bit and pack a lunch and sit by the river. Only a fifteen minute drive, and glory myself in the sunshine there. We don't have to go far to find the wonder and beauty that abounds around us.



Eartheart Wisdom Oracle - Sue Lion

4 comments:

  1. good for you! A little table with a seascape on it and a shell you can put to your ear...we can transport ourselves in our minds ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true - there's always beauty and wonder to see if we don't set our parameters too narrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lose a bit of my wonder during the winter. Though I did try to appreciate the Winter more this last season, I think I fell a bit short.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...