Monday, March 14, 2022

Be it ever so humble

 

Home. There is no place like home. Thank goodness that I have a place to call home. A roof over my head with comforts of heat and food and clothing. There have been times in my life that home was not so comforting so I appreciate my little corner. More so with the unfolding events around the world and the expanding war in Ukarine. I wanted to type Europe because I fear the expansion of the war and terror. I wonder how many of us in the US realize how close we are to the loss of our homes and security and privilege we enjoy.  HOME.

1 comment:

  1. I've been uprooted so much that I never had a feeling of 'home' until I married my husband. I think the idea of losing that feeling of security is what has everyone on edge as we watch it occur in the Ukraine.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...