Saturday, February 1, 2020

The Wish

Today in a couple of hours we are having a birthday breakfast with goodbye salutations.  My beloved niece is leaving for Chicago to begin her next adventure in life.  Starting a new job in her field and joining her significant other, I am wishing them the best.  She has been a bright blessing in my life and I have always encouraged her to be her own person and reach for the stars.  There is about nine of us gathering this morning together for her send off celebration and a few days early, birthday, celebration.  I am happy for her.
Also for me, because now I have someone to visit in Chicago and take me out for world-renown pizza. 



Chinese Tarot ~ Jui Guoliang

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to look at her leaving - not with sorrowful goodbyes (though I know you will miss her), but with an eye toward shared adventures in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great attitude. I thought I was going to die when my sister and niece moved away for a job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss her. She is her own woman and will come back often to visit a family and friends. We can all visit her as well. The Wheel moves and change is constant

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...