Friday, February 28, 2020

Day to day things

Another dressed up cat.
This one is going on with his day to day things he does.
How he dresses, where he works, how he spends his play time.
These daily rituals define us. Home, work, play.  I look at myself today and reflect on years past and I am pretty much the same gal, though now I worry less about others perceptions.  I wish that lesson I had learned a long time ago.  Still, life is purring good, pun intended.
Purring is just not a sound a cat makes when satisfied and/or happy.  It strengthens their bones and immune system.  So maybe I will add purring to my daily routine.

5 comments:

  1. Don't get lost in the rough is a good reminder for me today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have spent a good deal of time over the years in the 'rough'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read that the purring of cats -- the vibration -- is healing for people as well. I read about a dying man (brain cancer) whose cat insisted on sleeping next to his head; unfortunately his wife kept shooing the cat away so he didn't get the healing the cat was trying to provide. -Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kate and thanks for stopping by. I know I love to her my kitty purring. Sometimes Kitty seems a bit clingy and I am wondering if she needs extra attention or she knows I need extra attention. Either way I love her company.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...