Sunday, February 23, 2020

The Box Obsessive

Like Cats the simplest things are usually best.  Cats usually prefer a box over a expensive cat tree; same is true for me.  I will take the simple comfort.  We can be quickly captivated by bright shiny things, but if they have no real usefulness, are soon left to collect dust. 
I just spent a week house sitting and though the home has lots of living space, most of it is used as collection spots. So much stuff, to be shuffled around to add more stuff.  I will take the minimalist lifestyle any day.




Cat Gurus
Liz Faber, Caroline Roberts, Mister Peebles

4 comments:

  1. Is it useful or is there deep sentiment attached to it - these have been my questions as I clean and declutter.
    We bring the cats in from the screened-in back porch at night (because of raccoons and feral cats), but last night the kitten refused to come in. When my daughter came in from work, she put a box minus the lid out on the porch. The kitten couldn't resist jumping in, so she popped the lid on and brought her in the house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honcho Loves boxes, his current favorite being a one a size smaller than he is on the top shelf behind me. A high box with ear tips... Ash can't be bothered, up is anathema to her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kitty doesn't do boxes. She will take a look at a new box and then wander off. Boxes are not her thing.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...