Saturday, February 15, 2020

Ouie

Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch.
Overmuch on the ouches.  One for every sword point to pierce my mind.  I was wronged at the first of the week, that was the ouie.  The ouches were because I replayed it over and over and over.  The person that did me wrong got more mileage out of the misdeed than they can ever know.
Who did the most wrong, me.  Me to me.  A lesson I keep taking over and over again; to the Tenth Power.





The Goddess Tarot ~ Kris Waldherr

3 comments:

  1. I hate it when I realize I've done the most damage, not them. At least we recognize and acknowledge that now... for most of my life I savored and fanned it. Stupid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am working on interrupting the continual replay. And when the replay starts again, same thing, interrupt. Eventually I will get the hang of it.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...