Monday, February 3, 2020

A little green goes a long way

Well look, a visit from The Fool dressed up as the Green Man.  I had a little bounce in my step yesterday; enjoying the blessing of a sunny and warm Winter's day and an additional gift of the same today. There are still lots of cold days ahead; the respite will help me hold on for those days of Spring and lots of sunlight and wonderful warmer weather.  I did put my bare-feet to ground yesterday and will again today, and dance a little dance.
I am sure any neighbors watching will think, 'is she being foolish' when they could come out and join me in celebration.





The Green Witch Tarot

2 comments:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...