Thursday, February 27, 2020

Puss in Boots

I wonder if those mice 'around every corner' could refer to those small niggling doubts that creep around the corners of my mind.
I chuckled with this card; as if someone could put boots on a cat. Ha!
My Kitty won't even tolerate a collar without going into drama mode. Not even to say anything about the ruffle and hat.
I don't understand people dressing up their pets, come on.  A Cat or Dog is a cat or a dog, not a toy to dress and impress.
To each their own is a good one to remember





Cat Gurus

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to see someone dress up a cat that's not drugged too - they better have lots of bandages on hand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the cats in this deck have some kind of dressing. Boots though...

      Delete
  2. I hate seeing cats in clothes. it must be a 'thing' these days to put them in t-shirts. what that must do to their skin I don't know...

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...