Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Changing of the guard

Since picking up my first Tarot deck I have always identified myself as a Queen of Pentacles and her as my significator card.  I have gone through stages of the other peoples in the Elements, Earth, Air, Water, Fire, always returning to the Queen of Pentacles.  This Queen of Pentacles has taken a respite in her garden reflecting on her years gone by.  No longer on a throne, she is now the dowager and can relax.
Long in years, I never felt comfortable actually as a Queenly type.  I have led because the position was hoisted on me. The yoke never fit as I was never a princess; more like Cinderella. Can I now relax? Tend to myself in my own garden, "in my own little corner in my own little chair and be whatever I want to be"


The Green Witch Tarot

2 comments:

  1. Leadership is not a role I'm comfortable with either, but sometimes we don't get a choice. People will come to us for guidance, regardless. But I can put some boundaries up so that I can have time to sit and enjoy my garden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's all I want to do right now, is sit and enjoy my garden. Oh wait, it is winter and too cold to be out and about. I guess it would become boring gardening day in and day out.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...