Monday, February 17, 2020

Look again

1,2,3,4  Count them to remind myself just how fortunate of a gal I am.  When I start to commiserate with myself over the bits of This n That, the unfairness, the lack, inconsiderate drivers, the local and worse, national news.  My nerve damaged unsteady legs, the scarcity.  I realize that I understand the difference of all the above.  I know right from wrong. I acknowledge the abundance that I do have. That there are days that I drive haphazardly.  That I can do some good to offset the crap dished out on the news.  And though I have to move slower and with more caution, my legs still work.  I need to look for the rainbows and the silver-lining in my clouds.
Monday. Yay! I made it another week.  Let me behold this one.




3 comments:

  1. Nah...it IS always the other guy who is driving like an asshat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So easy to see the bad and hard to see the good, but it is only the latter that results in joy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...