Saturday, February 22, 2020

Winter to Spring

Whew wee, ready for Spring!  Another couple of cold days and this morning the cold has seeped into my bones. 
Been away from home this last week, house sitting. Without the comfort of my own home and sleep deprived, the chill is taking a toll. 
There are signs of change.  I have noticed flocks of Geese on the wing and fields of Robins in the fallow fields.  The Sun is up a few more minutes each day as her rotation shifts to give us blessings of longer sunlit days. In two more weeks we change our clocks forward one hour, seemingly giving us a longer day.  Still it the returning length of day and sunshine that gives me the fortitude to hang in there.  Bright Blessings.



Sue Lion Oracle Cards

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...