Friday, April 1, 2022

This or That


 How uncanny the Tarot can be. This morning I will be oft to a funeral. My Sister's FIL passed Monday and today it is the final goodbye for the family. 

On a personal note, I may have an appointment late in the day. Someone I have worked with before and it will be the last home I sell for them. Partly because they have a sister that has her license now, and this sell was promised to me, unless of course they sold themselves, which happens and still could before I get to them later today and the other part is a personal decision. I really must 'step' back or away from direct sales. My legs are not working very well. The nerve damage and age are finally to the point that I may have to start using a walker and of course there are stairs and stares. So Death's visitation has a dual meaning for me today.


The Enchanted Forest Tarot

5 comments:

  1. stares and stairs, good one. I'm rooting for a big sale for your blowout transaction. I spent four years getting to the point of accepting I wasn't going to be able to stand on my feet all day to finish out my hairdressing career. You have my sympathy on this death.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have known it is coming for more than a year. I had a bone density test to make sure not weakened bones, nope they are good. I have been trying to keep at during the brisk market, but there is so much competition and negative turns, that I just don't need the additional aggravation. On to new adventures.

      Delete
    2. You have been such an inspiration to me with the changes you have made. So I believe "Yes I Can!"

      Delete
  2. What an honorable family they must be to stick to the promise they made to you. Is physical therapy a possibility?
    So sorry about your sister's FIL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is all good. I have been doing additional exercising from a PT and a couple of "senior" video DVD's and that is what is keeping from further complications, but the pinching of my spinal column years ago is nothing I can 'walk away' from. I hobble and wobble which is not a good thing with stairs in homes. And oh the looks I get.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...